Phone: 817-885-8000 or Toll Free: 1-888-801-8585
Texas trucking laws, rules, and regulations differ from those applying to car drivers. For example, there are limits on the number of hours a truck driver can be on the road. That is one of the reasons you need an attorney who is not only experienced in personal injury, but in handling trucking accidents as well.
Located in the Fort Worth area, top rated truck accident lawyer Bill Berenson has 40 years of experience assisting injured victims and their families throughout Texas. He only handles motor vehicle accident cases and strives to obtain fair and just compensation for his clients' injuries. He is a Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization whose practice is limited to motor vehicle accidents, including trucking accidents. For additional information about our qualifications and the level of service you can expect, please visit our Firm Overview page.Why Is Trucking Accident Experience Important?
Texas trucking accident experience is important because there are many factors that must be understood in order to pursue full recovery, including the following:
- Causes of Trucking Accidents - it is important to understand how the accident happened, who was responsible, and to establish liability or fault
- Trucking Accident Liability - this focuses on the parties who are potentially liable for the accident because the failure to include a partially responsible party in your lawsuit could affect your ability to receive full compensation for your injuries or loss
- Trucking Laws, Rules, and Regulations - because they differ from the rules of the road governing cars, it is important to know if any of the parties involved in a trucking accident were not in compliance with the trucking laws, rules, and regulations, including those governing loads, driving, inspections, etc.
I am pleased to announce that I just settled a lawsuit and recovered a sizeable six figure recovery for this wonderful client. She was side swiped by an 18 wheeler changing lanes on I-35 last year and although the property damage to her vehicle appeared relatively minor, a doctor testified that she would need surgery. The case settled just before trial here. My client was extremely happy with the results.
Whether you were involved in a trucking accident on one of Texas' major highways or interstates (e.g., I-35E, I-35W, I-20, I-30, I-75, I-45, I-35, Hwy 183, Hwy 360, or Hwy 81), our top rated truck accident attorney can provide Fort Worth residents and others with experienced representation and aggressively pursue maximum compensation. We handle all types of trucking accidents, including the following:
- Tractor trailer jackknife
- 18 wheeler accident
- Pickup truck crash
- Big rig rollover
- Semi truck crash
- Commercial truck wreck
- Fire truck accident
- Delivery truck collision
If you were involved in a trucking accident, chances are we have handled a similar claim for another client. For more information about Texas trucking laws, or to discuss your injury claim with an experienced Fort Worth truck accident attorney and personal injury specialist, please schedule a free consultation and case evaluation by calling us at 817-885-8000 or toll free at 1-888-801-8585. You may also e-mail us or fill out our accident intake form on our Contact Us page. We understand, and we can help.
- Trucking Accident Liability
- Causes of Trucking Accidents
- Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles
- Blind Spots
- Overweight/Overloaded Truck Accidents
- Truck Driver Fatigue
- Distracted Driving
- Hours of Service Violations
- Inadequate Training of Texas Truck Drivers
- Evidence from the Truck's Black Box
- 18-Wheeler Mechanical Failure