Bill Berenson is an experienced Fort Worth car accident attorney who has aggressively represented victims of motor vehicle collisions for over 37 years.
He has been named one of the "Top 100 Trial Attorneys" in 2017 by The National Trial Lawyers and Top Personal Injury Plaintiff's Lawyer in Fort Worth by Fort Worth Magazine in 2017 and in many previous years.
Bill was born and raised in Nashville, which he loves. He graduated with honors from the University of Texas at Austin and from Southern Methodist University's School of Law in Dallas in 1979.
He began his career working for a well known Fort Worth law firm where he gained invaluable experience trying many lawsuits in court, often representing insurance carriers.
But his heart was on the side of the victims who didn't have the money to take on these giant companies.
So he started his own law firm in 1982 and has specialized in personal injury law ever since, with his main office conveniently located in the Westbend Tower on University Drive near I-30.
Aggressively Representing Victims of Motor Vehicle Collisions for Over 37 YearsContact Us Today
Mr. Berenson has served on the Board of Directors of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association since 2007 and the Tarrant County Trial Lawyer Association since 1995. He is a Life Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and a Sustaining Member of the American Association for Justice. Mr. Berenson has taught other injury lawyers across Texas and the United States at legal seminars. He has been involved in many large, high profile cases over his career, most recently, successfully representing a young man who was seriously injured in the controversial Affluenza teen crash in Burleson.Serious Car Accidents in Fort Worth
Car accidents are the number one cause of serious injury in Texas. Severe automobile accidents change the lives of the people involved forever. Whether it is due to injury, pain, lost personal capacity, wages and employment advancement, enjoyment of favorite activities, or even the loss of a loved one, the victims of collisions suffer a great deal and must be reimbursed for their losses.
As a car accident lawyer in the Fort Worth area, Mr. Berenson is keenly aware of the damage that auto accidents can have on families, careers, and futures. He only handles collision cases. He knows how difficult it can be to have suffered injuries in an auto or truck accident or to have lost a family member in a fatal car crash. Mr. Berenson runs a small, friendly office where he – not a junior lawyer or assistant – meets his clients from the very start and personally works on every aspect of their cases. Every one of those brings out the relentless drive and passion that enables him to run many fast marathons as a hobby in his 50's and early 60's, and which got him his Eagle Scout award when he was just 13 years old. In addition, Mr. Berenson has taught Sunday School and lives by these religious values. He is aggressive, hard working, friendly, and honest – qualities you are no doubt looking for as you select who you want to work with to get you the maximum compensation for your case.
Bill Berenson has an outstanding reputation and a successful record when it comes to fighting for the rights of injured Texans. He fights to obtain compensation for his clients’ medical care, lost wages, disfigurement, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.Why Hire an Accident Attorney?
If you have recently been involved in a car or truck accident, you should consult with a good car accident attorney in Fort Worth. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Insurance companies often try and offer accident victims a small settlement to keep them from going to trial and potentially receiving a much larger award.
- Injuries may be more serious than they seem at first. Often the lifelong effects of an auto accident are not realized until years after the accident, after the examination by a doctor trained to look for such injuries. Remember that once you settle a lawsuit you can’t go back and open the case back up and ask for more money. You only get one shot, so you need to make it count.
- The road to recovery for an accident victim can be difficult. Bill Berenson knows what hurdles and obstacles accident victims face and has the experience necessary to support accident victims throughout the trial and recovery processes.
If you have recently been involved in a serious car accident in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, you should contact the Law Offices of William K. Berenson immediately. We have the legal knowledge and personal dedication to ensure that you receive the representation you deserve. We only handle motor vehicle accident cases and are ready to help you in your time of need.
Having been Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for the past 20 years, Dallas/Fort Worth personal injury lawyer Bill Berenson knows the stresses of being involved in a serious accident. He will fight aggressively on your case whether you have suffered an injury or wish to pursue a wrongful death claim. Contact our offices online, or call us at 817-855-8000 locally or 1-888-801-8585 toll-free to schedule a free initial consultation today. And on the chance that there is no recovery, you will never have to pay any attorney’s fee or expenses.
- Sources of Recovery
- What Type of Damages Can I Recover If I've Been Injured in a Car Accident?
- Information That Everyone In a Wreck Should Know
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Allstate Auto Accident Claims
- Why You Should Hire A Good Injury Lawyer
- Free Accident Reports For Tarrant County Accident Victims
- Failure to Yield Accidents
- Head On Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Rear End Collisions
- Side Impact Car Accidents
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- “Affluenza” Case
- No Charge For Office Expenses, Including Police Reports
- Head on Collisions
- Drowsy Driving Accidents
- Texting While Driving Accidents
- Speeding Accidents
- Teen Driver Risks
- Running a Red Light or Stop Sign
- Rollover Accidents
- Crosswalk Accidents Involving Pedestrians
- Negotiating Reduction in Medical Bills
- Representing Minors in Personal Injury Claims
- Highway and Interstate Car Accidents
- Backing-Car Accidents
- Left-Turn Car Accidents
- Collisions Involving Rental Cars
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Property Damage Issues In Car Accidents
- U-Turn Car Accident
- Road Rage Car Accident
- Drugged Driving Car Accident
- Cell Phone Use Causing Car Accidents
- Wrong Way Driving Auto Accidents
- Reckless Driving
- Accidents on Rural Roads
- Multi-Vehicle Accident
- Texas School Zone and Bus Laws
- School Bus Accidents
- Texas Insurance Laws
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Auto Accident Settlement Negotiations
- What Happens at an Auto Accident Trial?