Bill Berenson is an experienced Dallas/Fort Worth car accident attorney who has dedicated almost 40 years to helping victims of personal injury accidents, including those involving car crashes. He is a Board Certified Personal Injury Law Specialist, and he understands what it takes to bring a successful case.Serious Car Accidents in Fort Worth
Car accidents are the number one cause of serious injury in Texas and across the United States. While they are common, we shouldn’t forget how serious they can be. Severe automobile accidents can, and often do, change the lives of the people involved. Whether it be through the loss of personal capacity, employment, enjoyment of favorite activities, or even the loss of a loved one, each accident victim suffers differently.
Aggressively Representing Victims of Motor Vehicle Collisions for Almost 40 YearsContact Us Today
Attorney Bill Berenson is keenly aware of the damage that auto accidents can have on families, careers, and futures. Having almost 40 years of experience in personal injury law, Mr. Berenson understands how difficult it can be to have suffered injuries in an auto accident, or to have lost a family member in a fatal car crash.
Bill Berenson has a successful record when it comes to fighting for the rights of injured Texans, helping them recover thousands of dollars in compensation for expenses associated with ongoing medical care, loss of wages, and other financial damages.Why Hire an Accident Attorney?
If you have recently been involved in a car accident, consult with an experienced Personal Injury Specialist. Why? Here are just a few reasons:
- Insurance companies often try and offer accident victims a small settlement upfront to keep them from going to trial and potentially receiving a much larger award. Attorney Bill Berenson will do his best to make sure that any settlement offer fully compensates you for past and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, property damage, and other amounts.
- Injuries may be more serious than they seem at first. Often, the lifelong effects of an auto accident are not realized until years after the accident, or after the examination by a doctor trained to look for such injuries. Remember that once you settle a lawsuit, in most cases you can’t go back and “re-settle.” You only get one shot, so you need to make it count.
- An experienced investigative team, such as the one employed by the Law Offices of Bill Berenson, can potentially uncover facts that can increase your financial recovery amount.
- The road to recovery for an accident victim is not always an easy one. Bill Berenson knows what hurdles and obstacles accident victims face, and has the experience necessary to support accident victims throughout the trial and recovery processes.
If you have recently been involved in a serious car accident in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, you should contact the Law Offices of William K. Berenson immediately. We have the legal knowledge and personal dedication to ensure that you receive the representation you deserve. We only handle motor vehicle accident cases, and are ready to help you in your time of need.
As a Board Certified Personal Injury Law Specialist for the past 20 years, Dallas/Fort Worth personal injury lawyer Bill Berenson knows the stresses of being involved in a serious accident, and will fight aggressively to pursue the highest possible recovery for you, whether you have suffered a soft tissue injury, lost time at work, or wish to pursue a wrongful death claim. Contact the Law Offices of William K. Berenson online, or call us at 817-855-0000 locally or 1-888-801-8585 toll-free to schedule a free initial consultation today. We understand, and we can help.
- Information That Everyone in a Wreck Should Know
- Causes of Car Accidents
- Types of Car Accidents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Depositions in a Texas Car Crash Lawsuit
- Evidence in an Automobile Accident Claim
- Negotiating Reduction in Medical Bills
- Property Damage Issues in Car Accidents
- Representing Minors in Personal Injury Claims
- Teen Driver Risks
- Texas Insurance Laws
- Texas School Zone and Bus Laws
- Wrongful Death Attorney