- Lower the blood alcohol limit from .08% to .05%;
- Make the police crack down on convenience stores, bars, and restaurants that over-serve their customers;
- Increase funding for police and district attorneys to enforce our laws;
- Pass tougher laws;
- Lock up more of the drunk drivers — especially the repeat offenders — and make it impossible for them to drive unless they pass the breathalyzer test administered by their vehicle’s engine interlock;
- Allow more civil lawsuits and award damages, take away driver’s licenses and registrations; and
- Support Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
Berenson Injury Law has worked for almost 40 years to help our clients, often injured by drunk drivers or intoxicated thugs like these four men. We know just how devastating it is to be crashed into or injured and do everything possible to get our clients the compensation they deserve.