In honor of the Fourth of July on Thursday, we are publishing our Bill of Rights that our clients enjoy at the Berenson Law Offices.
We know that you have been injured, are in pain, and have suffered substantial financial losses. Even as we are fighting the other driver and his insurance company and attorneys to get you the compensation you deserve, we at the Berenson Law Offices will be always be treating you with the utmost of respect and dignity. The Bill of Rights is as follows:
1. You are entitled to be treated under the Bible’s Golden Rule at all times: we will do unto you, the Client, as we would have done unto us. You are entitled to be treated with courtesy and consideration at all times by Mr. Berenson and all personnel here. We want to treat you like family.
2. You are entitled to an attorney who is capable of handling your legal matter competently, diligently, and expeditiously.
3. You are entitled to your lawyer’s best independent professional skill and judgment and undivided loyalty.
4. You are entitled to be charged a reasonable fee, which will be explained to you in detail in our first meeting, and to know from the start how the fee will be computed, which expenses and bills will be paid, and how much money you will receive (depending on the final recovery of money).
5. You are entitled to receive in-firm expenses which we incur to advance your case free of charge, e.g. mailing letters by certified mail, making long distance calls, making photocopies of your file, sending faxes, and driving to the courthouse, depositions, your house, etc.
6. You are entitled to have your questions answered in plain English and your calls and emails addressed promptly.
7. You are entitled to be kept informed as to the status of your matter and to receive copies of pertinent documents.
8. You are entitled to have your goals and objectives respected by your attorney.
9. You are entitled to settle your case out of court directly with the other driver’s insurance company or file a lawsuit and have a jury decide your case in court, and to have the advantages and disadvantages of these actions explained to you in detail and in person with Mr. Berenson.
10 You are entitled to the right to privacy in your dealings with your lawyer and to have your secrets and confidences preserved.
We at the Berenson Law Offices strive to be the best. Before you hire a personal injury lawyer in Fort Worth or Dallas to handle your automobile or truck collision case, ask to see a law firm’s Client Bill of Rights to give you an idea about how the firm treats its clients and what you can expect.
We fight relentlessly to get you the money you deserve and to treat you the way you deserve to be treated during this difficult time in your life.